The Vegvisir, also known as the runic compass or the Viking compass, is made of eight Viking rune staves and is a symbol of protection and guidance believed to be used as a compass by Vikings.
- Color: Antique Silver/Antique Gold
- Shape: Round
- Pattern: Vegvisir Rune
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Zinc Alloy, nickel free & lead free.
- Gift For: Women/Men
This amulet has the Vegvísir symbol in the center, surrounded the entire Elder Futhark runic alphabet.
The Vegvísir is an Icelandic magical symbol of navigation, also known as the "Runic Compass". The old Norse word translates to 'guidepost' or 'direction sign'. An old manuscript declares that "if this sign is carried, one will never lose one's way in storms or bad weather, even when the way is not known".
"My heart is a compass, it always leads me back to you". Being such a versatile symbol full of meaning, compass necklace is perfect for almost all occasions.It could be a gift for Valentine day,Birthday,graduation gift, for husband ,for boyfriend or for son. Make it as special as you are!
- ☑️ Tracking number for every order
- ☑️ Safe payments via Credit Card® and Paypal®
- ☑️ 24/7: email@example.com
- ☑️ No hidden fees!
- ☑️ Full Refund if package lost!
- ☑️ Full Refund if products damaged!